Would you enjoy a free cosmetic for spirit that included clothing
that just came with the DLC, I mean.
that just came with the DLC, I mean.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
as opposed to..?
I just find her almost nudity uncomfortable.
Wait what do spirit skins look like?
I want her wearing a samurai outfit.
like oni
I just meant her base one. I'm too cheap to buy one of the ones that are actually covering.
Oh.
She already has a lot of cosmetics that put clothing on her, but generally speaking Onyro spirits aren't known for their clothing.
🤨 I'm gonna put my personal views aside as best as I can for this, but personally I would enjoy any free cosmetic for anyone despite what they looked like beforehand.
Not for your reason, but I just want to see more cosmetics exclusive to purchasing DLCs for killers. It's usually survivors that get the cosmetics from the DLCs.
The only two killers I can name that has cosmetics exclusive to their DLC is Doctor and Ghostface.
you both have good points.