I can't create a group
Hi , I can't create a group because apparently I'm already part of a group when I'm not in a group
Hi , I can't create a group because apparently I'm already part of a group when I'm not in a group
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you please elaborate? Not sure what you’re talking about.
When I want to play in survivor mode I can't because apparently I'm already part of a band while I'm not in a band. it does the same for the personalized parts
Okay so a few things.
1) Have you tried restarting the game
2) Are you sure you're not in a custom game by mistake?
No I'm not in a custom game and how do I reset the game ?
By... Closing the game... And reopening the game..?
I already do that
Restart your PC / console
Reset your internet if the first doesnt work
Okay I will try thank you
still not working :(
uhh, can you open killer games?
Otherwise, I would report the issue to https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Yes I can open killer games
Just bring a screenshot with your error message so we can check everything.
Odd, maybe play a killer match than try survivor?
Still not working
Screenshots or videos would be really helpful
Can you be invited?
What platform?
Can you make a screenshot of the problem please? (windows key+shift +s ) (prnt scrn also works) (alternative F12 on Steam)
Okay
I'm on pc and no I can't be invited