The settings are pathetic

We need more settings. The settings every game has. I think you guys have an issue with making perks to substitute for settings. I assume because you think it'll shift the balance and some will feel like it's a disadvantage for idk having a lower FOV or something. Where are the FOV settings? Sound settings? Visual settings? I know it sounds goofy but I'd love to turn off the visual effects and music so I can having the most realistic experience just for fun like I can try in every other game. But you can't.

Comments

  • Field of view options maybe, but the chasd music is integral to the balance and shouldn't be allowed to be disabled.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Field of view options maybe, but the chasd music is integral to the balance and shouldn't be allowed to be disabled.

    I disagree that chase music should go untouched. It’s way too damn loud at the moment, in my opinion. We should have the option to at least lower it a little bit… already hard enough to track survivors if they have Iron Will, Lucky Break and now Shadow Step…

  • All I want is the ability to unbind the chain-break and repel action button from the generator repair button.

    Please.

    ---

    But yes the lacking of settings in general is very disappointing.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Field of view options maybe, but the chasd music is integral to the balance and shouldn't be allowed to be disabled.

    That's the same case with a lot of games yet they still include the settings.