Worauf Basiert die Lobby zusammenstellung?
German:
Worauf basiert eure Lobby zusammenstellung? Welches System ist dafür zuständig?
Ich als Rang Bronze Killer der einfach mal so zum spass spielen möchte, kriegt permanent lobbys in denen ich gegen Schillernd Überlebende ran muss.
Ich werde dort natürlich komplett auseinander genommen und fühle mich hinsichtlich dieser Tatsache massiv von euch betrogen! Mir wurde versprochen das ich in diesem Spiel viel spass haben kann, aber das habe ich nicht wenn ich permanent von den Survs verarscht und gerollt werde, ihr und diese Survs versauen komplett das Spiel! Bringt mal eine bessere lobby Zusammenstellung denn das kann es nicht sein das ein Anfänger gegen Profis spielen muss und dann auch noch verarscht wird!!!!!
English:
What is your lobby composition based on? Which system is responsible for this? As a rank bronze killer who just wants to play for fun, I get permanent lobbies in which I have to fight against dazzling survivors. I will be completely taken apart there and of course I feel massively betrayed by this fact! I was promised that I can have a lot of fun in this game, but I didn't if I am constantly being ripped off and rolled by the Survs, you and these Survs completely screw up the game! Brings a better lobby compilation because it can't be that a beginner has to play against professionals and then GET pissed off !!!!
Comments
This isn't an answer to your question, but fun fact! There's a German section of the forums, so you don't need to translate all of your posts :)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/de
Ich bin nicht Deutsch, es tut mir leid wenn mein Deutsch schlecht ist.
Ich habe kein Antwort für dein Forumsbeiträge, aber es gibt eine Deutsche Foren! Sie müssen nicht Übersetzen :)
In answer to your question - the Grades that you are seeing in the end screen are not representative of Rank or skill of the player in the slightest - they are purely about time played since last grade reset.
Matchmaking is done on an MMR system, which matches you with appropriate players around your rank.