I face the twins today
Thanks god they are getting nerf with the new boon totem, slugging and camping should never be a playstyle
Thanks god they are getting nerf with the new boon totem, slugging and camping should never be a playstyle
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel sympathy for anyone that has to go through that experience of playing against that terribly designed killer.
Well I got this one guy into DbD and he called victor a "Demon Fetus"
So yea thats our nickname for victor now
Granted there is little as funny than seeing a 2 inch tall baby sprinting towards you at mach 10 but who knows
I just played a game of The Twins because this thread reminded me they existed.
I thought to myself going in: "I won't slug. I'll walk around primarily with Charlotte and use them as a tag team in loops - it'll be fun!"
... 10 minutes later, they're all slugged on the ground.
---
How do you even avoid this play-style when playing as them? I legit laughed, because I didn't wanna do it that time around.
i cant control it, i just do :(