I don't get it... Why do I get targeted over other survivors??
The killer finds Mikaela and stops chasing her 20 seconds later.
The killer finds Jill and stop chasing her 30 seconds later.
The killer finds me and WILL NOT STOP chasing me for 90 seconds while I lap the map twice!
----
This happens in a lot of my matches...
Working on a gen with another survivor? I get chased.
The killer's chasing an injured survivor and the survivor kites them to my gen? I get chased instead, even though I'm healthy.
The killer's chasing me while I'm healthy and I run near a gen with injured survivor working on it? I get chased!
----
I'm not some sweaty SWF streamer who only plays to be chased! Chases stress me the fog out.
I do not provoke killers (unless I want them to kill me at the end after they had a rough match).
It's not the survivor I'm playing as because I frequently change which survivor I'm playing as.
It must be my username or something. Let me hide it in the lobby and in-game until after the match, then. This is getting frustrating.
Comments
Nice booty I guess.
A few thoughts:
who were you playing as?
Hah this is happening to me also. But I feel it's because they feel like I'm the weak link?
Idk, I'm tired of being tunneled 3 times in a row though ๐
Survivor
๐๐คฃ๐๐คฃ
I think he meant "Which survivor where you playing as?"
"It's not the survivor I'm playing as because I frequently change which survivor I'm playing as."
People will frequently go after weak or strong links - losing either can fray or break a team. If I were you, I'd choose to believe it's the latter, and start maining a chase build: hone that thing which killers fear.
Yes, I've considered this. I have to be careful how I play survivor because, of the killers who pick their targets based on how the survivor plays, there are two types: killers who target the strongest and killers who target the weakest.
I feel like I'll always make the wrong call or play, though.
If I drop pallets, the killer likes me wasting my team's supplies and continues to chase me. If I don't drop pallets and hold the W button on my Xbox controller then the killer likes me because I don't loop and continues to chase me.
Pallets will usually make me want to get a survivor more than just chasing a runner. It's sort of a tit-for-tat thing.
Otherwise, keep at it. Sometimes you'll just get a bad bounce and there isn't much you can do.
Do you use the LGBT charm?
It's more often people get tunneled for this than that ridiculous Bubba debacle.
I'd rather get chased than sit on a gen.
One time a killer came after me when I was unhooked. They didn't let me heal or anything! I was like, c'mon bruh.
Only thing I noticed when crossplay was implemented is that PC killers tunnel console players a lot because they think they are easy prey. And when you loop them 3-5 gens and after first hook DS their ass they get so mad.
Also some survivors are more annoying to some players (hate the voice etc.) so maybe that's it. And even after the object of obsession was reworked, killers still love to tunnel the sh*t out of the object user.
Except that another killer has already stated in this thread that they single out the strongest. Your claim is already flawed.
Actually strategically trying to eliminate the weakest runner first is a better strategy than the strongest runner because you will eliminate the former much more quickly on average, and once you have one kill down it significantly increases your pressure on the remaining three.
if theres multiple survivors in front of me ill go after the one with the most annoying cosmetic, ill drop chase if i havent hit anyone by 20-30 seconds max to go check on gens, sometimes ill just do a hit and run
You're likely to be targeted first if:
That part is so true , these damn nemesis ever up on leon(my main) ass 95% of the time and even ignores the people with flash lights and i have none
they, but yes. I was wondering if this was about a specific survivor, since it felt like you were talking about a specific game.
Once a killer magnet, always a killer magent