Why don't we replace end-game ๐ฌ with emoji?
I think en-game chat is the source of all evil. This is a lesser evil because you get ## ### ##, unfortunately, even when writing non-offensive messages. Still, ๐งโ๐คโ๐ง can workaround the censorship and write some bad stuff.ย
So, why don't we replace end-game chat with emoji?ย
GG or BG โ๏ธ ๐ค๏ธ ๐ฆ๏ธ
LMAOย ๐
GG EZ ๐ฉ ๐ฝ
What do you ๐ค๐ง ?
Comments
Because that's cringe
I am just curious: are you on ๐น๏ธ or ๐ฑ๏ธ?
Better idea. Just get rid of end game chat.
That would require BHVR to educate themselves on emoji-speak and update a years old chat feature. Neither of which is a priority
PC
Flashbacks of king laughing in battle royale
I rather get death wished upon me than have that bearded ######### laugh at me
Proof that you can hear pictures
Because all you would get is
๐๐๐๐ฉ Killer/survivor
Thats ๐๐ฉ
Even betterer idea, turn it off.