Would you like it if after beta testing, you got the DLC for free, or at a discount?
I think that'd be cool.
maybe a survey requirement, or a report on any findings.
Edit: I'm not saying this would be feasible, but wouldn't it be nice.
I think that'd be cool.
maybe a survey requirement, or a report on any findings.
Edit: I'm not saying this would be feasible, but wouldn't it be nice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For them to feasibly do that, they'd need to limit access to the PTB by a huge degree. And it's just totally untenable on licensed chapters.
oh yeah, I know, but wouldn't that be nice?
It wouldn't be fair for console players. And I don't see why they would do it anyway since people play on the PTB regardless.
I did think of that. this is assuming we live in a world where everyone has equal access to the ptb, and BHVR has infinite resources.
What percentage of a discount would matter for a $5 dlc?
(shrug)
Jokes on you the live game is the beta test
Poor console players :(