what's new in politics?
I see that many are talking about politics but I don't know why, who can tell me?
I see that many are talking about politics but I don't know why, who can tell me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The survivor mains have majority control of the senate, but the killer mains believe a trade war with queue times might restore some balance. Trouble is brewing as Behavior has a production line of NFTs ready to unleash upon the galaxy.
hahhahahahhahahahaha you are a god hahahhaha
I vote to make this a comment of the year.
Thank you for salvaging this thread.
Same old, same old, Brandon being Brandon.
Ah General Budhha
Omg I love this