Is There a Fix Coming For the BP from the Hawkins Map Offerings

I had over 300+ Hawkins offerings between my killers and survivors and ended up with only 100K.

Other people who had way less offerings than I did had over 1,000,000 BP awarded to their account.

Anyone else experience this disproportion of bloodpoints? When can we expect a fix? Here is the post for reference.

D9A0A733-5C7D-438F-AA5A-8BDB69CF51D2.png

Comments

  • It's been like 4 days and they haven't even acknowledged they made a mistake. No fix is happening. Sorry.

  • @PandaChris said:

    It's been like 4 days and they haven't even acknowledged they made a mistake. No fix is happening. Sorry.

    It would be nice if they could. @MandyTalk do you know what’s going on?

  • Probably not. I asked in the other thread about this as well today and no reaction. So I think you and others got screwed over...

  • Same, me and my friend counted how many we had to try get through before the patch.

    He got 1mill and I got 100k even though I had more

  • Yeah, I only got 100k as well despite having several of these offerings.

  • @PandaChris said:

    It's been like 4 days and they haven't even acknowledged they made a mistake. No fix is happening. Sorry.

    I do not even think they technically acknowledged that they stole them, they are framing it like they totally intended to remove them without warning a month early.

  • @agonizing said:

    I had over 300+ Hawkins offerings between my killers and survivors and ended up with only 100K.

    Other people who had way less offerings than I did had over 1,000,000 BP awarded to their account.

    Anyone else experience this disproportion of bloodpoints? When can we expect a fix? Here is the post for reference.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/H1W4ELKO3WOW/d9a0a733-5c7d-438f-aa5a-8bdb69cf51d2.png

    Ditto on my side. Probably not as many as you, but far more than the paltry 100k I got.

  • I think I had maybe 5 and only got the 100k, which is reasonable. For 100+ offierings you definitely should have got the full 1m.

  • @ZephanUnbound said:

    I think I had maybe 5 and only got the 100k, which is reasonable. For 100+ offierings you definitely should have got the full 1m.

    Yes this. I’m not asking for 300 million bloodpoints or whatever. But I think I deserve the same amount of bloodpoints as the person who had less offerings than me at the very least.

  • I'm afraid this topic will just be ignored at this point. Like most of the things that just get ignored.