Now we have two Scrouge Hook perks: "Pain Resonance" and "Gift of Pain"
I can't wait to see what they will name the Scourge Hook perks in the future!
My prediction are:
Present of Pain
Application of Pain
Bringer of Pain
Instrument of Pain
Painful
Oh God the Pain
And finally,
Ow, This Hook is Causing me Pain
Comments
Play Killer = Pain
Scourge Hook: A Minor Inconvenience
We've also got Self-Aware and Situational Awareness. Not exactly the same but a bit repetitive
Can't wait for OTHISCMP to get buffed to meta status!
Okay the perk is actually called Pain Resonance, they just screwed up the patch notes.
It's still funny that they used pain in both of the Scourge Hook perks name.
Scourge Hook: Uncomfortable be lookin' pretty OP. I for one expect my hooks to be pain-free. >:(
Scourge Hook: Annoying Disturbance
Padded Hook:
A hook seeking to trap, not harm
I wish they would fix the scourge hooks to all spawn together near the center of the map, or they spawn spaced out better. Loading into a map where one side of the map is all 4 of your scourge hooks makes the perks useless.