When will the devs address boon totems?
It's already been a month since the PTB introducing circle of healing and shadowstep. My question is, how did those perks even made it past the PTB unchanged? I wouldn't even waste time explaining why as everyone already knows these perks are OP (especially COH, the fact that you can heal during the killer breaking pallet animation makes me wonder if the devs tried the perk at all) but it would be nice to have the devs say something. Even if it's a "we think the perks are balanced" it would be great to hear that they know people are complaining.
Because right now it just feels like we are talking to a wall
Comments
they were changed so they couldn't stack before going live. But I think further changes are required, I'd give it a few months or longer.
Only thing I’d change is to nerf self healing on COH. Other than that they’re fine.
They were changed before going live.
Though Circle of Healing definitely needs to be toned down further. Shadow Step is incredibly underrated when a survivor is healthy but at least you still can track injured people, so I think that'd be a lower priority.
If we're going with usual patterns, a chapter usually gets looked at 3 months after release.
Shadow Step is incredibly annoying, but another problem is that boons cover multi-level maps. Even if you want to snuff the boon as killer, you can waste an ungodly amount of time walking to it which means survivors have basically 2 safe havens at all times.
People are always complaining and even when devs respond to people they get ######### on for trying to interact I expect it to come up in the next Q&A but until then I don't blame them for not addressing this
They won't
In the upcoming ptb. Addressed by adding another boon.
They have said before they were looking at the info for a while but are happy with it right now and honestly yeah they aren't that horrible lol