Increase the disarm distance on traps?

Not by much, but its god damn infuriating to be disarming a trap and then get sucked into it...

Like I'd ask to fix the latency/desync but I dont see that happening.

Comments

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Not by much, but its god damn infuriating to be disarming a trap and then get sucked into it...

    Like I'd ask to fix the latency/desync but I dont see that happening.

    As soon as you disarm, you are locked into an animation that prevents that normally, If you have a video for it or anything it would be more useful. It also could have been a bug, personally i never heard of this problem, so that would be interesting to see in action

  • No, if you increase the disarm distance, then you could just always walk in grass and spam m1 to find traps easily.

  • @lavars said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/293327/increase-the-disarm-distance-on-traps

    As soon as you disarm, you are locked into an animation that prevents that normally, If you have a video for it or anything it would be more useful. It also could have been a bug, personally i never heard of this problem, so that would be interesting to see in action

    Well I was already disarming and just get sucked in, must of been about 30% through the disarm.

    @Dino7281 said:

    No, if you increase the disarm distance, then you could just always walk in grass and spam m1 to find traps easily.

    You could do that anyway in theory. Shouldn't be pulled in when disarming the trap because I had to get so close.

    Only asking for the smallest of distance though, I dont want alot but the smallest amount would stop this