This made me so so sad

I was playing a match on Coldwind and I was so so close to getting Adept Nemesis. As soon as I press space to hook the last survivor and most likely get it, this happens

Screenshot (245).png

I did end up providing details and hopefully it doesn't happen again, but I am so sad. That was the closest I've gotten to that Adept.

*Enter flashbacks to June*

Comments

  • You will make it. Nemesis is fun killer. I like to play m2 only Nemesis. He is like short range Huntress + 2 zombie buddies. It means little patience with charged tentacle and hit is pretty much guaranteed. Once you get tier 2, pallets not a problem anymore. Windows are not safe from start. Zombies often stuck but sometimes they give a good info and harass survivors from gens.

    Nemesis is my second favorite killer after Huntress.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    I was playing a match on Coldwind and I was so so close to getting Adept Nemesis. As soon as I press space to hook the last survivor and most likely get it, this happens

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KW3SV2T4TYZ8/screenshot-28245-29.png

    I did end up providing details and hopefully it doesn't happen again, but I am so sad. That was the closest I've gotten to that Adept.

    *Enter flashbacks to June*

    Oof.

    You have my sympathies. That's a pisser of an Adept too.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    I was playing a match on Coldwind and I was so so close to getting Adept Nemesis. As soon as I press space to hook the last survivor and most likely get it, this happens

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KW3SV2T4TYZ8/screenshot-28245-29.png

    I did end up providing details and hopefully it doesn't happen again, but I am so sad. That was the closest I've gotten to that Adept.

    *Enter flashbacks to June*

    Just don't lose your D3D device next time, LOL!

    Just kidding, my game crashes with the exact same error. I've sent the report dozen times... but not sure if they can decrypt their encrypted logs now.