Why does BVHR create incomplete chapters instead of normal chapters?
I really liked it when a new killer, a survivor and a full-fledged map came out with a new chapter. But after the Executioner we get some kind of defective chapters instead of full chapters, where are the maps? Let me know, I'm the only one who thinks the BVHR shouldn't rush until they make the maps for the rest of the killers? And where are the new Realm Beyond? If they do not add a map in the new chapter, I will be upset.
Comments
WHY DOES BVHR CREATE INCOMPLETE CHAPTERS INSTEAD OF NORMAL CHAPTERS?
...
I would like to see some new maps as well. But I do like the idea of them offsetting killer and survivor releases. As this results in something new being introduced every 1.5 months rather then every 3 months.
Scope creep.
I dont care about new characters, have plenty of them.
What I want is new maps, at least one per year ffs
New maps have nothing to do with money though. They didn’t create any maps cause there reworking the graphics
A new realm would be super nice right now
I know maps are free.
Just trying to be funny.
I don’t speak English and probably didn’t write it correctly. Rather incorrect incomplete chapters with no good maps.