Odd Number of Auric Cells

I have had an odd number of auric cells for a while now. I am not even sure how it happened since I don't think any of the purchases from the shop could cause you to get an odd number (unless it could have been from a sale?) Is there anyway I could buy something to try to make it an even number again or am I just stuck like this?

Comments

  • @Salty_Pearl said:

    I have had an odd number of auric cells for a while now. I am not even sure how it happened since I don't think any of the purchases from the shop could cause you to get an odd number (unless it could have been from a sale?) Is there anyway I could buy something to try to make it an even number again or am I just stuck like this?

    How many do you have? Do you have a screenshot?

  • Some outfits end in strange numbers for some reason.

    Such as this uncommon outfit for Jake that ends in a four instead of a zero or five like the majority of other outfits.

    image.png

    Here's one for Ace that ends in a seven.

    image.png