Red gift or Blue gift?
The voting is over, Blue is the winner.
Check this discussion to see what's inside the Blue box
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/299557/i-opened-the-box#latest
The voting is over, Blue is the winner.
Check this discussion to see what's inside the Blue box
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/299557/i-opened-the-box#latest
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blue box=Pinheads voice comes back.
Confirmed.
I'm of the opinion that we should keep it a tie so that both get opened.
:) :P
What if they cancel each other out?
darn. hadn't thought of that.
Like slippery meat and monstrous shrine.
Yes.
Image is updated
Fancy
Tie is broken
I, too, have broken the tie
So what's in the blue box?
pls
what is in there
also ######### I voted blue
I put the link on the main post leading to the Discussion with the Blue box opened.