The like button
Scratch that idea i made earlier. Dumb me. Trolls would thumbs up
Scratch that idea i made earlier. Dumb me. Trolls would thumbs up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thumbs down should never be added as people would simply thumbs down good players or if their opponent used a killer/perk they disliked.
There is 25 killers. And every player can play different with every killer. For example I'm a chill m2 Hillbilly playing for fun. I can 4k early if i'm lucky or ######### it up with 3 hooks total. But as Doctor I'm a ######### sadist with annoying healing slowdown meme build. You sure can survive but you probably not gonna have a good time vs me. And as Nurse I'm an absolute harmless baby.
Also as killer you can play different depending on situation. For example if I catch 4 survivors swarming injured around the hook I will take this opportunity to down them all at once. Survivors probably not even realise that I'm normally not a camper and I don't slug for 4k. It was their fault they got into this situation.
I guess so. But at least a thumbs up would be good. Im usually greeted by players at the gate at the end of a match because i strictly follow the survivor rules and never single out weak players. And i never attack at the gate. It would be good to play them again at random times
I guess so. But at least a thumbs up would be good. Im usually greeted by players at the gate because i strictly follow the survivor rules and never single out weak players. I never attack at the gate. Would be good to play them again at random times more often. (Just worked out how to reply directly😀)
Scratch that. Trolls would thumbs up. How do i delete this