cherry blossom spirit addon is dumb.
i wonder why did u create such a thing when trying to nerf spirit, i feel like 11 out of 10 spirits players use those addons with mothers ring of course, probably the experience is worse than before due that... is like father glasses 3.0. playing spirit without headphones mode.
Comments
The add on itself is fine, I only have a problem with it when paired with MDR. Without MDR, I think it would be a cool purple add on design.
What if MDR gave Spirit the dust kicking instead of scratch mark removal? Would it balance out the addon when paired with Cherry Blossom?
I wouldn’t mind that tbh. It would be a good enough downside to warrant that ridiculous movement speed Spirit gets with that add on.
There you go, MDR is now balanced and all it took was 5 minutes to think of a nerf
Not sure why the devs didn’t touch that add on in this last mid chapter. Thankfully it’s iridescent and I just won’t use it. I’m mainly in love with her other iridescent.
Maybe they thought, based on the cried of some of the Killer players, that Spirit would be dead after her nerf and decided to keep it. What those the other Iri do actually? I haven't had a chance to read all of the new addons except for MDR, Cherry Blossom (and it's weaker cousin) and the huks explosion one
The other Iri is the Kentsugi Teacup and it instantly recharges your power after kicking a pallet. It is a huge counter to survivors that camp pallets and honestly pretty much destroys teams that do it.
Fire up, Brutal Strength, Enduring and Spirit Fury would be super fun with that addon I imagine
And the Uchiwa: green add on that recharges power instantly after pallet stun.
Dried cherry blossom is arguably stronger combined with mother daughter ring than with yakuyoke amulet. It's so ridiculous if you know what you're doing with it and makes her stronger than pre nerf imo.
That sounds painful as a Survivor lol
It's a shame when every pink or purple killer add-on that has a significant effect is considered "OP, needs nerfing".
I’d take that in a heartbeat.
~ Spirit Main
I hope they implement the dust kicking because MDR + DCB is not okay.
When i occasionally play spirit, i tend to play extremely unpredictably, chaining phases into pallet/gen breaks or vaults, this addon complements my playstyle pretty well and ends up spooking survivors
its not your IMO, she is 100% stronger with those 2 addons than pre nerf.
It makes Spirit super-easy to play. Especially when paired with MDR (which did not receive a Nerf, you can ask every semi-competent Killer player and they will say that MDR is busted), since both share the same Downside. Running both basically makes the game play for you.