Maniac Cop
Could we see Matt Cordell as a killer in the future? I think his design is pretty cool. This specific version though. I know the more human version is there as well but this one is more unique.
Could we see Matt Cordell as a killer in the future? I think his design is pretty cool. This specific version though. I know the more human version is there as well but this one is more unique.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What would the power be? I have never seen this before
I forgot. I haven't seen the movie in a long time. I mainly remember just him and the design. I do know what his weapon will be though. The Baton.
THAT SEEMS COOL.. HONESTLY THOUGH I'd RATHER SEE THE TALL MAN FROM THE PHANTASM MOVIES
To quote a wiki:
Seems like a Myers/Jason type, as far as powers go. Not sure of what power to derive, but he apparently can ram through walls: maybe he can bust through terrain on a cooldown and the terrain reforms behind him.