If you could remove one map/realm, which would it be?
Just a random question.
I would remove either Grim Pantry or RPD.
If you could remove one map/realm, which would it be?
Just a random question.
I would remove either Grim Pantry or RPD.
If you could remove one map/realm, which would it be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would say Haddonfield from the gut: But, if the map is revised, it might become less annoying.
So I vote RPD! This map is so... I really don't have the words for it. :(
Probably Swamp or one of the indoor maps, mainly because of how hard it is to find totems on those.
Definitely Badham. No idea what they were thinking with that one.
The corn maps because most of them have strong loops and the corn just annoys the ######### of me.
Léry's! Get in the bin
Any of the swamp maps.
Is the only realm that I load into and feel like I want to quit instantly instead of playing it.
Azarov's Resting Place. It's a coin flip always. Maybe the map gets split, maybe it gets 3-genned? Who knows?
RPD hands down. There’s really no fixing it, as it’s recreated after a licensed single player game. Terrible gameplay for both sides, and especially many killers.
RPD. What in the hell were they thinking by not splitting it into east side and west side?
Hawkins Lab. My wish is coming true!
Shelter Woods. A lot of content creators say Dead Dawg Saloon is the best killer map, but I have to disagree. I really believe it’s Shelter Woods. Every killer shines there. Plenty of open space for the speedsters (Billy, Blight, Spirit, Legion, Victor) to run around. Great sight lines for Huntress, Plague, & Trickster. It has 2-3 RNG gens with TERRIBLE outpositioned status (usually corner gens complete opposite end of shack). Few pallets and structure spawn there. Map is a fair size. Not too big. Hex totem spawns are not too bad either. Sometimes they are hidden in plain sight, and survivors would have to approach from a weird angle to even know they are there.
Coldwind Farm.
That would get ready of a bunch survivor-sided maps, but specially Cowshed, the second most survivor-sided map in the game.
I'd rather rework than remove, but Haddonfield is my least favourite as both killer and survivor.
not really most unbalanced but it is pretty strong
Haddonfield or RPD
I have always hated the Game map, both before and after the rework.
RPD is pretty close though.
of course haddonfield. the most hated killer map