Boons counter No ED
I think No ED can select a Boon totem and immediately be deactivated. So if there's a Boon in the trial there's a chance No ED will never proc.
I had a game with a No ED player where I got hit with a basic attack, wasn't exposed, i had seen dull totems still up and no one had cleansed a Hex
Comments
This isn’t new information? It’s been public knowledge since they first came into the game. NOED activates on a DULL totem, a Boon totem isn’t dull.
Edit. Or do you mean even if there’s more than one dull totem left, NOED can still be deactivated? Because if so, that’s clearly a bug.
If there are still dulls in the trial, No ED can select a Boon totem, which effectively means it never activates.
Had anybody escaped when you saw the dull totem? Because if that player had a Boon totem active, it returns back to a dull totem when they escape.
If that’s true it’s obviously a bug.
Eh, I haven't noticed much of a difference lol.
Totem ticklers gonna tickle, with Boons or no Boons.
If anything, now is the time to be running NOED. Survivors are expecting us to be fearful of Boons.
I'd say more totems are disappearing overall, but not enough to impact NOED.
If anything, Plaything has a harder time with Boons.
Edit: I haven't noticed this bug as far as I know
I find one thing interesting if you boon haunted grounds you still get hit by haunted grounds effect o.o
That’s supposed to happen.
I was assuming if it was a bug though but its alright usually I just hide in a locker if that happen.
Boons counter half the stuff killer can do. What else is new?
One of the moderators confirmed it was supposed to happen. I think it’s fair though, as it wouldn’t be good if you could bless a perk like HG and remove the exposed status effect.
Boons are a buff to Noed. I don't do bones if there is a Mikaela in the team. Then I die to Noed. Mikaela wasn't even running Boon perks.
THEN WHY ARE YOU A MIKAELA?