Quit avoiding it and get to fixing the far too many awful maps this game has for Killer already.

I am sick and tired of playing Killer on massive maps with 500 safe pallets you are forced to break. Survivors already have it easy at the highest level, why gimp the Killer even further by making 90% of maps unfair?

Maps are the biggest issue in the game imo by far and I am seeing next to nothing being done about it. The Game has too many pallets, Chapel, Coldwind, Forest, and many others are simply too damn big.

These don't even need major overhauls, just go in and trim the fat and delete a few safe pallets if the map can spawn too many.

Comments

  • Shelter Woods, Ironworks of Misery, Suffocation Pit, Groaning Storehouse, Torment Creek, Thompson House, Fractured Cowshed, Rotten Field, Rancid Abattoir (I think), Azarov's Resting Place, Gas Heaven, Wretched Shop, Blood Lodge, Father's Campbell's Chapel, Disturbed Ward, Mother's Dwelling, The Temple of Purgation, R.P.D, Mount Ormond Resort, Sanctum of Wrath, Yamaoka's Estate, Badham I, Badham II, Badham III, Badham IV, Badham V, Midwhich (Kinda), Grim Pantry, and Pale Rose are all big maps.

    Bit absurd that this many maps exist are big yet the only small maps are Dead Dawg Saloon, Wrecker's Yard, and Coal Tower.