Is the MMR broken for some killers or something?

With the Pig I lose a lot of matches and the game keep putting me against good players.

With the Cenobite I get 4K in a lot of matches in a row and the game keep putting me against potatoes.

 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comments

  • MMR is disparate among killers - your Pig is either higher MMR than your Cenobite, and/or you're running into some bad RNG on the RNG dependent Pig.

    That said, I still feel my Wraith's MMR ought to be getting higher considering my 4k rate, but I'm getting potatoes too.

  • Who even knows at this point. When I did few afk games on my surv account (where I only played 1 killer game in 2018) I faced full purple perked teams.

    I am guessing killers don't start at the bottom or survivors "derank" a lot on purpose. It seems we don't know enough yet.

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    MMR is disparate among killers - your Pig is either higher MMR than your Cenobite, and/or you're running into some bad RNG on the RNG dependent Pig.

    That said, I still feel my Wraith's MMR ought to be getting higher considering my 4k rate, but I'm getting potatoes too.

    The difference is a max of 200 MMR, which isn't much when players can earn up to 40 each game, especially killers.

  • @SunsetSherbet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2618889#Comment_2618889

    The difference is a max of 200 MMR, which isn't much when players can earn up to 40 each game, especially killers.

    The difference when a fresh killer first gets played is a max of 200 MMR, but it doesn't stay there. The difference can get much higher if there's individual data, and most people who play multiple killers had data going back a few months before MMR was officially implemented.