Any tips for archive long bomb?
Been trying for a while, and even when I'm sure I've done, I haven't. The knives just aren't made to go so far
Been trying for a while, and even when I'm sure I've done, I haven't. The knives just aren't made to go so far
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is the 1 challenge in the archives I would say just try to farm it if you can. Thankfully for me it was easy to farm it because I'm on switch and talk to a lot of the switch players on crossplay off around my mmr (then again, mmr doesn't work very well if at all with switch crossplay off) so I just got them in a round and was like "Hey do you wanna help me with this challenge" and they were like "Sure, lemme get this challenge"
Yeah, i guess i'll try that, just message someone, snipe them 5 times then play a normal match
Pray.
It took me forever to get it- weirdly I got it on Midwich, a map I'd have expected would've been the hardest to get it on.
I don't think there's much of a strategy beyond maybe sending yourself to a map that's very open or has a lot of low cover so you can spot survivors from long enough away.
I made it when I found afk Felix. I used the opportunity because it was on RCPD. I would never made it fair way on this map.
But on open maps I feel like it's not that hard challenge.