Who else is a music nerd/musician?
and how much do you like DBD's instrumentation and arrangement?
and how much do you like DBD's instrumentation and arrangement?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been playing violin for 7 years so I think I have a right to share my input. I LOVE the music that is in DBD. It just adds that extra bit of "pizzaz" so to say to the game. My favs are definitely Pyramid Heads and Demogorgons. Although I'm really sad to see the last one is probably going to be removed. My only complaint is that there aren't unique chase themes for every killer.
cool to meet another musician! (that's why I made the thread after all)
could I check something of yours out? do you have a channel or anything? (My site is Rosinrush.ca)
why do you have to be a nerd to play an instrument?
I don't have a channel or anything like that but I did post a video yesterday on my ig story its @dino.barr :))
you don't. I was being tongue in cheek.
also, lots of people enjoy music theory, but don't/can't play an instrument.
sorry, I don't have IG... I'll try to check it out though!