Nice but good luck typing fast on console before someone on pc takes it.
I won't even try lmao.
I tried, it takes soooo long to type them out. May as well be for pc only. Looked at the Discord giveaways, autoclickers are winning those and its just the same people winning over and over. Saw some people in there getting wicked pissed at that. π
I tried, it takes soooo long to type them out. May as well be for pc only. Looked at the Discord giveaways, autoclickers are winning those and its just the same people winning over and over. Saw some people in there getting wicked pissed at that. π
Well game is becoming unplayable again on last gen anyway, let them have their skins since we can't use them.
I mean what is the point of these codes? On console it takes 100 years to enter so many numbers. Why don't just have things you give away in the store? Feels a bit silly giving some people stuff that others can't get.
The codes are being used so fast, that by the moment I stopped writting the code on my dualshock hunting letters like a chicken eating corn, Another code is being released π
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
0c159619-085a-47a6-8479-06fb575ac04d
0c4cb856-45cd-43c6-9110-6a88799a515c
Did someone say Nancy skins???
Maybe I'm mishearing things today, it's a Friday after all.
watch these be a steve and demogorgon skin
πΆββοΈ... 0271d1cd-e8fa-4a7a-afb8-a4c16454b1f5 whoops, I accidentally dropped a Nancy skin!
They already stole my codes....
hey i didnt
I want to cry
Is this only for pc?
the codes are for all platforms except mobile, they're codes that you redeem in the in-game store.
Nice but good luck typing fast on console before someone on pc takes it.
I won't even try lmao.
Every night I tombstone survivors on pc because of this.
LOL I play on console so would never pull off one of these codes in time.....Good thing I already own every ST cosmetic or I would be pissed...π€
No
I tried, it takes soooo long to type them out. May as well be for pc only. Looked at the Discord giveaways, autoclickers are winning those and its just the same people winning over and over. Saw some people in there getting wicked pissed at that. π
Well game is becoming unplayable again on last gen anyway, let them have their skins since we can't use them.
One more chance? 13a64b15-2486-40d5-a145-a821a46f5df6
I mean what is the point of these codes? On console it takes 100 years to enter so many numbers. Why don't just have things you give away in the store? Feels a bit silly giving some people stuff that others can't get.
Why no demogorgon codes? I wanna demmooo
The codes are being used so fast, that by the moment I stopped writting the code on my dualshock hunting letters like a chicken eating corn, Another code is being released π
Oh no I was eating π
I hope you all enjoyed my codes π