Stranger Things Perk Names
Why can't you make the perk names display as the old ones for people who own the Stranger Things DLC? It wouldn't confuse new players, since they would still see them with the new names. I really don't like the new perk names, and I'm sure I'm not alone on that. If you can make the perks still display the quotes at the bottom for people who own Stranger Things, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to let us see the old names too.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
It was already causing confusion for players, both new and old. So we made the decision to stick to one name for the perks, which is the new generic names.
And talking of Stranger Things - 04f33570-dbb8-4a97-ad04-be61ead77b00, this might just be a Demo code for anyone who doesn't own Demo yet.
That's a shame, I don't like the new names. It'll always be called Surge in my heart.
Bummer, just missed it I guess. Thanks anyway!
I'm gonna stick a big paper up onto my room with the Perks real names.
- Inner Strength
- Better Together
- Fixated
- Camaraderie
- Second Wind
- Babysitter
- Surge
- Cruel Limits
- Mindbreaker
I ain't gonna use made up names otherwise I'd be called Daniel...
Oh wait.