Make a career page, where players can see their stats (in game or web page)
I would love to see simple stats of different things that has happened in game, like most played survivor, most time survived to certain killer, avarage escape % and so on.
A career page, (similar like for example in Overwatch or Rainbow Six Siege), would be so cool feature! Also players who "main" certain character can show off their stats and compare their performance.
It would be rewarding to the players and encouraging to play better overall.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
This is a nice idea, I'd love to see something like that.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___[0170076a-0aea-48cd-af11-94a42f7357fc] Don't mind me, just taking my Demogorgon code for a walk!
(It's an in-game store code, the first one who grabs it, gets it!)
I'd really like this! I know there's an unofficial stats tracker out there, but I think it only works for players on Steam with unprivate profiles and it doesn't track all the things you're thinking of. Ratios in particular would be really cool to see.