I just got a 15 minute ban.
I haven't gotten a ban today. also, I got the ban when my internet hiccupped after I died.
I had already been sacrificed.
any ideas why?
I haven't gotten a ban today. also, I got the ban when my internet hiccupped after I died.
I had already been sacrificed.
any ideas why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess I just had some really nasty luck then.
I still got blood points and such, though, so I 'm kinda just confused. :/
I thought the first punishment was a five minute time out.
I thought so too. this is the second time this's happened in a week.
bizarrely, after another hiccup, I got another 15 minute ban. very, very odd.
Ah, I found the issue. graphics on ultra.
You serious? The length of a timeout actually depends on graphics settings? It's not a joke? Well, if not - then it's some new level of pretty good job so far we have here.
no, it's that for some reason, my internet is spotty sometimes, (like when microwaves get turned on, dumb stuff), and If graphics settings are lower, the random clogging of internet is lessened.
Graphic settings have no influence over your network usage, they only influence your GPU (and sometimes CPU, but I doubt that is the case with this game).
I have no idea then.