Who at BHVR thought Trickster was a good design?
This killer pretty much goes against everything that makes a killer fun. This is the one killer that I actually feel like can just leave the game entirely because his visuals and his gameplay don't fit in DBD at all. There's no counterplay when in a 1v1 and once you are getting focused down with 14 knives that will hit you no matter what you do, everyone's stuck on gens getting bored to death. Once they do get their turn of being chased, no interactive multiplayer experience.
Sorry for the rant, but ######### this killer. No matter whether I win or lose, I want to blow my brains out. I'd rather play against basement Bubba.
EDIT: I need people to understand that when I say a killer is boring I don’t say they’re OP at all. I might escape against Trickster a lot but it doesn’t change the fact that going against him is so dull.
Comments
Oh great we’re still complaining about Spirit? Right after she just got nerfed to show where she’s going. Please just leave her alone now, she’s now balanced.
Ok leave trickster alone then and stop complaining about him.
Not until he gets changed the right way.
No one is gonna talk about how he has literal recoil on his knifes? Like, he throws his knifes with his hands but has recoil? I wonder who thought this would be a good and fun idea
well no until she gets that dust kick nerf.
This what happen when you design a character around the fan-service. I'm pretty sure his power was the last thing they thought about.
I don’t think adding mending to him would be fun. It would probably make him mor annoying tbh
It doesn’t have to be mending, it can be something totally new. Not sure what we could do though.
I want her weapon to be an actual nerf sword.
Is that to much to ask?
Yes?
Ok.
That’s going to be overkill because they’ll see EXACTLY where she is. One nerf or the other, take it or leave it.
THat nerf gives to much information, im personally glad the devs didnt add it.
Thank you same
Hello, Doctor, Legion and Twins would like to introduce themselves.
I like playing against Doc. Legion is boring. Twins however are on the Trickster's level.
Whos your 2nd favorite killer to play against?
Sorry, didn't read all the replies to this. But to add my thoughts; I think BHVR was just trying to cash in on the Koreaboo/Weeaboo demographic.
I haven't played in a hot minute, and tried logging in today. I see some anime crap with Trickster and Im like; "Oh, the little girls will love this! he is SO kawaii!".
No, but really, my thoughts were "Why are you trying to make this happen? It's like 'fetch'. It WON'T happen!".
Tbf he doesn't have to like a killer even if the killer is balanced. You also dont like a killer who is definetly not op and thats completely fine but it also means that he can complain about a killer who is not op