Is DBD in the worst state ever with bugs?
I bought DBD years ago but it sat in my steam library collecting virtual dust.
A few weeks ago I thought I would give it a second go, but my is it buggy.
Not including bugs actually when you play, like killer hitting survivors, registering as a hit but the survivor runs off. But also disconnects then time bans for the games fault. Being in a party, then finding that you have been disconnected from the party, but not knowing because it does not say on your screen.
The game was released in 2016. It's not like it does not have DLC added or updates. Why are we still in this state after all these years.
Comments
No. Binding of Kin, iirc, was the worst chapter in regards to bugs. BHVR has been pretty bad with putting out buggy chapters, but I don't think anything was nearly as bad as Binding of Kin.
Legion's release was also pretty bad, and I believe its the first time we actually got a map disabled (Ormond)
In terms of bugs? Probably not. In terms of everything else? Yes.
Darkness Among Us and Resident Evil were on the same level or worse.