Nerf boon reward points
We shouldn't have to, but the fact we have players only placing boons and nothing else is stupid.
If we have to stop rewarding players because they refuse to actually play the game so be it.
I shouldn't be chased for 3mins and 1 gen pop or have to do all the gens myself
Comments
Jokes on your my teammates are not even placing boons. They just run smashing pumpkins all game
It takes a long time and is a risk.
Also survivors dont get much bloodpoints in the first place. So no.
Oh you're the one placing boons!
Try doing a gen or a chase. Both give points ;)
Ah. The guy who cant take another ones opinion.
The thread is meaningless then i guess.
so we only can play how you want us to play couse everybody who is plaing in different way is just simply wrong
It's not a high risk. Players are legit just swapping between two totems away from everything to get points.
No, but it shouldn't be rewarded to do nothing in the game. I shouldn't be chased for minutes and have next to no gens get done.
Seriously I'm the bad guy for wanting people to actually do the objective? You know the main one. I'm all for placing and using boons but doing it over and over and never touching a gen? No. Shouldn't even be in my mmr but sadly mmr don't match you with your skill if you're too high