Game launch movie switched from Mikaela back to Trickster?
After today's update the intro video is back to that garish Trickster anime instead of showing the latest chapter release video for Mikaela, at least switching back to the latest killer release and doing Hellraiser's awesome intro again.
That's weird, right?
I'm thinking maybe it was a mistake, though I'm usually oblivious to that sort of game change, so maybe I've never noticed if they commonly switch up the intro video with older ones or something.
Though if it's not a mistake or common, why do you think they bothered to change it up this time?
Comments
The new tome maybe? Not sure.
At the end it advertises the new Crescendo tome that features Trickster and Yun-Jin
Ahhh okay. Yeah I almost certainly zoned out before that then.
That does seem pretty definite.
It's better anyways. No need for The Hour of the
BWitch.