Still no medkit fix?
Did I miss this fix in the notes? Brown medkits only heal you to 99%. Also haven't seen it in the Known Issues section.
Did I miss this fix in the notes? Brown medkits only heal you to 99%. Also haven't seen it in the Known Issues section.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah i got ######### to in a game lucky for me i put down a boon not long after but the surprise i got made me rage
I don't get how they can have two bug fix patches and not simply add a single charge to brown medkits.
It's not just brown medkits. It's happening with green and yellow medkits too. If you bring additional 8 charges for a yellow medkit it's supposed to heal twice but it again only heals to 99%.
Use botany knowledge?
Use a perk to fix a bug. Got it
I mean as a short term solution. Or stop running brown medkits till the problem gets fixed.
Yeah after the first couple of times I stopped bringing them to the trial but they seem like the most common item you can find in chests so that's rough.
I think they are the only brown item. Besides toolbox I mean
Makes sense now. Swear when this happened to me thought I was having a bad reaction to some #########. Glad it was just the game.....as always.
just run Botany Knowledge, Desperate Measures, Circle of Healing and Self-Care 12head
Daily reminder to FIX MEDKITS
Epic
To fix a bug?
Maybe we need to put in support tickets for this. I know someone mentioned that it's not considered a known issue...
People still use medkits?
Legit I haven't had a single match, killer or survivor, where anyone brought a medkit since CoH got re enabled.
What? It's the strongest item in the game. What an inane question
did i stutter.
No? Because I'm not being passive aggressive? Since the boons came out I haven't seen anyone bring medkits to any of my matches. People bring purple and holiday flashlights, keys, maps, bnp, etc etc but i have legit not seen a single medkit since the boon has been re enabled.
Sorry for asking bud. Didn't mean to ruin your day.
Obviously if this topic exists at least one person still uses medkits. It's a completely unnecessary thing to post lol
I was hoping to strike up a conversation that would be more in depth, thus why I framed the whole thing as a question. Not a statement or accusation.
Once again bud, sorry to ruin your day lol.
Apology not accepted. My day is ruined and you can't take that back. I hope you're happy with yourself.
Now? Yes. Yes i am :p
Jolt
๐ก๐ก๐ก