Is the pink blood a bug?
the p1s of my killers have had pink veins on them since the trickster chapter and I’m wonderin if that’s a bug
the p1s of my killers have had pink veins on them since the trickster chapter and I’m wonderin if that’s a bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In case anyone is wondering, my killer main is oni
Did you accidentally download a Danganronpa mod?
Well, I can’t imagine it not being a bug. Also, I don’t think Oni is the only one who’s had this, though who else had it escapes me at the moment. Demo, maybe?
Yeah i also use oni and found it weird
No, I’m on Xbox
Legion has this bug too, except his p2 is pink as well
The Twin's prestige weapon appears pink in the menus as well.
I like the pink better. Blood is boring. Pink is at least more interesting. Give me more neon veins, I'd pay money for them.