New BUFF for Feng Min
I just noticed that with new cosmetics from the rift you get some buff :D Just look and compare :D
I just noticed that with new cosmetics from the rift you get some buff :D Just look and compare :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a pretty good buff. To me I've always found this the important part of Dead by Daylight, so I'm glad to see it.
Thats strongest buff for Feng in a long time
Probably should use the same cosmetics to display your point though.
Bullied some of Pyramid Head's badonk off of him.
And now let's buff Feng Min's asian genetic prowess by increasing her breast size by a large margin and add jiggle physics to it.
Huh?
Maybe just shirtless Feng ? :D
I still dont have top of this set, so would be nice to compare :DD
Pay to win skin
From now on, I only tunnel fengs
From now i will only play Feng :D
oh boy....
For the sake of mankind please remove that head piece immediately
Ask BHVR :D
Space rangers are known for doing their squats.
Its Mortal Kombat pants dude
New skin OP, makes my hitbox too big
Yeah nothing like being on the receiving end of some fetishists gross misogynistic fantasy.
HAHA :D
Bold of you to assume Feng meng is even my type. I'm more of a Cheryl kind of guy. She's all frigid and weird.
I hope Cheryl will also get some buff :D
She always wanted the buff
Finally some good news
I don't think that's how it works
Try Tops :DD cmon...
TO THE TOP!
Yet Pyramid Head still has his flat buttocks. Proof this is a survivor sided game. /s
Open you eyes :D
I'm just not seeing it.
Are you rainbow dude ? :D
Shining Lion with Pink Bunny leggings gang rise up!
You will get tunneled for so bright appearance ;) keep in mind
Not like pyramid head one but..
Hatchet to the butt never fail on fengs
The buff is that her butt got pointy and her back looks more uncomfortable - am I getting that right?
The design team already has trouble making proportional spines, and if this is a 'buff' there's been some nerfs elsewhere on several survivors. Everyone looks so uncomfortable in the character select; no wonder, considering the vibe here.