What was the Stranger Things cosmetics you would've wanted to see?
Screw Netflix...
Screw Netflix...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Robin would've been pretty cool too but Hopper was always my favorite, would've loved to see him in the game.
As an added bonus I would've loved these torso pieces for Steve and Nancy
Iconic pieces that unfortunately don't have an outfit to go with them, I wish DBD could just add cosmetic pieces to the store without having to worry about it not being an outfit.
Blighted Demo or that one Christmas Demo cosmetic I remember seeing but can't find for the life of me anymore. It was Demo wrapped in Christmas lights.
Barb. She literally got taken by the Demogorgon. That's how the Entity works. That's its whole thing. None of the in-game survivors ended up going to any shadow purgatory. Barb was the perfect candidate for the Entity's Realm.
Real missed chance.
All of them sound nice
Sheriff Hopper, Robin, and Blighted Demo.
as a separate killer who would lean into the supernatural and psychological horror aspect of the show.
Hopper and Joyce as alternatives for Steve and Nancy.
Even though the actor who played Hopper was eye-rollingly embarrassing when he did that "punch them in the face" award acceptance speech.
I noticed this wasn't a really famous choice but I liked was one of my favorites and I hated how he died
How dare you not including Barb???
along with her, Hopper, Robin and a Christmas lights Demo.
I dont give two shits about Stranger Things, but it was a missed opportunity to not wrap Demogorgon up in christmas lights that flash when he roars.