This looks like one of those cursed websites on the dark web, where that monster thing stares at the screen for several minutes before turning to face the figure in the bed, walk slowly towards them, and then jump onto them before slowly ripping their skin off their face, gouging out the eyes and then return to that original pose, now wearing the face and eyes.
Where this ended was not where I originally thought this comment would go!
This looks like one of those cursed websites on the dark web, where that monster thing stares at the screen for several minutes before turning to face the figure in the bed, walk slowly towards them, and then jump onto them before slowly ripping their skin off their face, gouging out the eyes and then return to that original pose, now wearing the face and eyes.
Where this ended was not where I originally thought this comment would go!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hot.
Thanks :)
This looks like one of those cursed websites on the dark web, where that monster thing stares at the screen for several minutes before turning to face the figure in the bed, walk slowly towards them, and then jump onto them before slowly ripping their skin off their face, gouging out the eyes and then return to that original pose, now wearing the face and eyes.
Where this ended was not where I originally thought this comment would go!
Uhhh.. mods?
Not if it's like this..
Its about time
I knew it...
I knew that was you.
Welp im not sleeping tonight.
Happy Halloween!
Happy halloween!
I want to rub your head.