Killers needs nerf?

I keep seeing a whole bunch of post about killers needing nerfs and it's not even Nurse, spirit or Blight. I get that some are actual jokes and it's fun to talk about the ridiculousness of needing any killer that isn't on top *cough* Slinger *cough*

Anywho I can't really wrap my head around it as some people seem a little too serious about actually nerfing low tier killers who need outright buffs, tuning or reworks.

Comments

  • Yeah I don't get it.

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I keep seeing a whole bunch of post about killers needing nerfs and it's not even Nurse, spirit or Blight. I get that some are actual jokes and it's fun to talk about the ridiculousness of needing any killer that isn't on top *cough* Slinger *cough*

    Anywho I can't really wrap my head around it as some people seem a little too serious about actually nerfing low tier killers who need outright buffs, tuning or reworks.

    there all just troll/ alt accounts if you havent noticed

    people have realized that if you complain enough on these forums from a survivor perspective the devs will actually take you serious and nerf it even if it was a joke

    hence why pig and death slinger both got nerfed when they both didnt need it at all

  • Some people just want easier games since learning to play against different killer powers is too hard.

  • @Crowman said:

    Some people just want easier games since learning to play against different killer powers is too hard.

    now people want pinhead nerfed. 😔

  • thats because they are ######### idiots. and only play one side more than likely or have no clue .... only playing survivor side lol

  • Those post about nerfing Killers and Buffing survivors are Sluzzy's álter accounts xD

  • There are genuinely bad/new survivors who think Clown or Pig are overpowered. There's a dev on the balance team with the laughable opinion that Legion is OP. There's always gonna be chuckleheads with more opinions than sense.

    Most of the threads are populated by trolls, though.

  • IDK. I do know there have been some recent posts that were just being sarcastic, not meant to be taken seriously. Not sure if those are the ones you are referring to. Someone did warn them about Poe's Law. :)