Get rid of the red stain

Plain and simple if you truly are a good survivor. You won't need a main mechanic of the game

Comments

  • No? It's what make mind games possible in the first place.

  • Red stain helps the killer more than the survivor though

    Survivors who can't see the redstain at all are more likely to play super safe, aka pre-dropping and holding W. Where's the fun in that

  • Get rid of tricksters

  • Or like.. as a killer just learn how to hide it.. become a better killer.. lol

  • @Fuzzels said:

    Or like.. as a killer just learn how to hide it.. become a better killer.. lol

    lmaoo I love this comment I mostly play killer but I do play survivor a decent amount and I promise you, you and nobody else is hiding any red stain from any halfway decent survivor

  • Get rid of scratch marks

    If youre a good killer you dont need a main mechanic of the game

  • If you wanted to make a change that would really change how the game is played, then imagine what the game would be like if no killer had a terror radius

  • A good killer can use the red stain to their advantage. Correction: a mediocre killer can use it to their advantage. But even the best killers can be outplayed by survivors if they manage to guess or anticipate correctly.

    In worst cases, Beast of Prey removes that stain once you hit Bloodlust.

    Ultimately, its use is a valuable part of play between killers and survivors, so I would hate to lose it, regardless of which side I play on.

  • I don't even may attention to the red stain much.

  • @GrayEyes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2602318#Comment_2602318

    lmaoo I love this comment I mostly play killer but I do play survivor a decent amount and I promise you, you and nobody else is hiding any red stain from any halfway decent survivor

    Uh huh. Ive been a killer main since the game only had 3 killers. You can hide your stain. Against top tier survivors, they're gonna be smart enough to play around. It's a mind game. It's not gonna work 100% of the time. Maybe you should watch some guides my dude.

  • @Shroompy said:

    Get rid of scratch marks

    If youre a good killer you dont need a main mechanic of the game

    🤔🤭 Got em.

  • @Tricksters_30thBlade said:

    Plain and simple if you truly are a good survivor. You won't need a main mechanic of the game

    maybe it could be a meme perk like no mither?

    you can't see the red stain or auras, but you get up to double the bloodpoints.


    maybe another perk turning off the terror radius?

  • @Shroompy said:

    Get rid of scratch marks

    If youre a good killer you dont need a main mechanic of the game

    Funny thing is, devs already did that with shadowstep.