The Nemesis and Pyramid Head Blighted Skin. And Some Mr. Sunderland Talk.

James Sunderland was pretty cool. I bought it immediately. The only problem I have with it I will say is the same problem I had with Cheryl. The face just does not look like him. The outfit is good though.

JamesSeesPH.png

His face fits more for someone like Frank West I'd say. I give James a 7/10.


The Pyramid Head Blighted skin I also bought immediately. Honestly I really like it. I was worried that it would be too little because it didn't look like much. While still a bit more tame than other blighted skins I think it honestly fits him and definitely looks better than I thought it would. I give Blighted Pyramid Head a 8/10.


The Blighted Nemesis is cool but I just do not like the face. Mainly the mouth. I like how it is kind of a reference to his RE3R form 2 and how he has the Birkin style eye on his shoulder as another reference. I think his mouth just makes him look a bit durrrrr. Like he looks a little dumb or something. I also would've preferred the entire body to be covered in the armor skin type stuff you see on his back. Like get rid of the clothes not and just go full on skin armor monster. I think that would've been incredible. But as it is I like it but I think it is alright. I give it a 6/10.


It is still crazy to me that we got both PH and Nemesis blighted skins in the same year. Now let's hope we get movie PH, Classic Nemesis, and Harry mother [BAD WORD] Mason next!

Comments

  • Man I just logged back after quitting New world and I'm just so happy to be greeted in the store with James being in the game. Decided to main him.

    I hope they add Eddie while carrying his pizza as a skin

  • @Myla said:

    Man I just logged back after quitting New world and I'm just so happy to be greeted in the store with James being in the game. Decided to main him.

    I hope they add Eddie while carrying his pizza as a skin

    Yeah James is my favorite Silent Hill protagonist.

  • None of the silent hill survivors look like they do in game. Cheryl and Lisa are okay but James and Cybil look like different people.

  • > Like get rid of the clothes not and just go full on skin armor monster. I think that would've been incredible. But as it is I like it but I think it is alright.

    NAKED NEMESIS

    NAKED NEMESIS


    on a side note i actually really like the skin. might be in the minority of nemmy players on that regard, but i think its quite lovely.

  • @R1ch4rd_N1x0n said:

    Have you thought maybe that it doesn't look like him because DBD has way better graphics than Silent Hill?

    [X] Doubt

  • @R1ch4rd_N1x0n said:

    Have you thought maybe that it doesn't look like him because DBD has way better graphics than Silent Hill?

    Ummm... The thing is when you look at the graphics you can still see the type of face shape he has. That isn't the reason why he doesn't look like himself

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    > Like get rid of the clothes not and just go full on skin armor monster. I think that would've been incredible. But as it is I like it but I think it is alright.

    NAKED NEMESIS

    NAKED NEMESIS

    on a side note i actually really like the skin. might be in the minority of nemmy players on that regard, but i think its quite lovely.

    Yeah I like it still. I just feel it could've been a little bit more.

  • @Rancid_Discharge said:

    None of the silent hill survivors look like they do in game. Cheryl and Lisa are okay but James and Cybil look like different people.

    I think Lisa looks perfect honestly.

  • I mean personally I think she looks almost perfect. There's just something about her eyes and nose that feels a little bit off.