BOON TOTEMS BROKEN
Boon totems are dishonest. I play mostly on maniacs and I can't help but see how much more difficult it has become to play on some maniacs. Why do you give adons for Myers at the first stage, if he does not see people through the walls because of the totems ??? And even if someone is injured, they run away to where I do not see them and heal themselves. Great game developers.
Comments
My favorite maniacs is BillyHill.
Maybe its time we should all go play Civilization V and see what happens...
Oh, wow, I forgot that this would effect Scratched Mirror Myers for some reason. I hate Shadow Step.
Another objective the killer has to worry about and work around yay
It's like survivors have been doing this for years.
I'm a fan of the TriangleFace maniac myself.
give boon a cooldown on totem and perk COH ; Shadowstepper itself