Pig's unique Terror Radius

I know it's part of a license, but I would love to see or better hear the Saw theme as Pig's TR music. I think this is a good version of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpU6C9lCE8s


Comments

  • As a Pig main and a fan of the SAW series, I would love this in the game.

  • It sounds cool, but I don't think this chase music fits DBD at all if I'm being honest.

  • @Yords said:

    It sounds cool, but I don't think this chase music fits DBD at all if I'm being honest.

    My thoughts exactly. I like what I'm hearing, and the TR would be fine, but the chase part lacks the sense of urgency necessary to serve as a chase theme. It can't just be dramatic - it has to sound frantic. The last part of the chase theme hits the mark, but the buildup before it doesn't work - that belongs in the terror radius, not the chase theme itself. The chase theme is the apex of the escalation.

    I do really want Piggy to get her own music, though. I'm hopeful that the evidence we see of active collaboration with Saw (the mask, charm, and leaks of a future rift) mean she's due for some attention on this front.

  • @Yords said:

    It sounds cool, but I don't think this chase music fits DBD at all if I'm being honest.

    @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2601194#Comment_2601194

    My thoughts exactly. I like what I'm hearing, and the TR would be fine, but the chase part lacks the sense of urgency necessary to serve as a chase theme. It can't just be dramatic - it has to sound frantic. The last part of the chase theme hits the mark, but the buildup before it doesn't work - that belongs in the terror radius, not the chase theme itself. The chase theme is the apex of the escalation.

    I do really want Piggy to get her own music, though. I'm hopeful that the evidence we see of active collaboration with Saw (the mask, charm, and leaks of a future rift) mean she's due for some attention on this front.

    Yes after thinking about it, the chase music lacks a bit. I would prefer maybe the original theme for that.