What's your opinion on Pyramid Blight and blighted nemesis ?

with new release of the new pyramid head and nemesis skins , what are your opinions on it?

just curious of what people think of the two.

Comments

  • I love blighted Nemesis, but I really wish blighted PH wasn't a set. Blighted Nemesis makes sense as a set but PH's doesn't; I realise it's probably part of the licensing agreement but man, I love the blighted pyramid piece so much and wish I could put it on the P2.

    Haven't bought either yet, but probably will get Nemesis' at some point due to it being his only skin right now. Hopefully a Mr. X legendary comes soon.

  • I don't plan on buying them but they look pretty cool.

  • @Altarf said:

    I love blighted Nemesis, but I really wish blighted PH wasn't a set. Blighted Nemesis makes sense as a set but PH's doesn't; I realise it's probably part of the licensing agreement but man, I love the blighted pyramid piece so much and wish I could put it on the P2.

    Haven't bought either yet, but probably will get Nemesis' at some point due to it being his only skin right now. Hopefully a Mr. X legendary comes soon.

    i want to be able to use the bloody cosmetics and blighted pyramid, its a shame they dont make the prestige skins overlays rather than justs skins

  • Blighted Nemesis looks awesome and Blighted Pyramid Head is cool, too.

  • While I like Blighted Nemesis, I would have preferred Classic RE3 Nemesis

  • Love em. I'm upset, but I love em.

  • It's stupid that they're sets, so I'm not getting them. But they both look visually great

  • Blighted nemesis has a strange head

  • Looking very great and Nemesis was a big suprise i also have instant buy the Pyramid Head Skin because it looks amazing and i love playing the Triangle Head :D ( still wish his helmet was more deformed but i really Think the Devs was limited because of the License )


    Im still very mad we only got 2 Blighted Skins this Year i was hoping for a Blighted Skin for my beloved Twins so Bad :(

  • They look cool. They need to fix Pyramid Head's animations... in like a year I guess.

  • My opinion is to never pre-purchase auric cells just because you think they will release a classic Nemesis skin. Never trust leaks.

  • Nemesis is ok. Blighted ph looks trash tbh. Just looks like the regular skin but some yellow spots on his sword. Nothing else changed.