Did I misunderstood?
I thought during the event we were going to get free shards as log in rewards
I thought during the event we were going to get free shards as log in rewards
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most likely. I don't recall anything regarding that.
During the Anniversary event that was the case, IIRC.
Oh, too bad :(
I didn’t hear anything about free shards for this event.
You saw a leak that didn't pan out.
None of the leaks mentioned it iirc, unless it was leaksbydaylight in which don't listen to them
This was with the Eternal Blight event, the log-in rewards calendar first appeared that event and gave out free shards
I don't remember which one. There was blood points and shards as daily login rewards.
Yeah probably leaksbydaylight or accidentally remembering older leaks
That was the mobile game, the halloween event for that is getting shards
Only mobile users get shards as gifts. Main game users have to suffer through the grind wheel.