Not Depipping?
Not sure if this is a bug or feature, but I got below the safety pip but didn't lose my grade rank. I had 0 pips in the rank to begin (rank 2 iridescent), but when I got below the safety pip threshold it didn't take me down to Iridescent rank 3 with full pips. Is this supposed to happen?
Comments
You can't lose grades. If you have no pips in your current grade you have nothing to lose
Is that true at rank 1 too?
Yes
Also, feature
yes. i'm a no mither gamer every time i get iri 1
Thanks for the info gang
What a bro
We should be able to lose grades. I am not the serious gamer by any means and Like to play this game with friends, casual and fun. make memes and stream here and there. I am never going to be a consistent player in DBD.
You know that grades reset completely each month and are only an indicator for player dedication with a BP reward each month and have no impact anymore on matchmaking?
No being snippy or anything but i would assume that some people simply didn't play when this change came and now are not fully informed.