the new built to last is strong
I can't believe how good this is with medkits, flashlights and toolboxes.
I can't believe how good this is with medkits, flashlights and toolboxes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Built to last and streetwise is a great combo.
Clicky, clicky, clicky son!
yeah it's kinda OP but I like it.
Franklins Demise is still a thing duh.
yeah
it was good before the buff. It’s awesome after the buff.
I never used it before the buff cause it seemed useless.
Soon like dead hard and boon totems, I smell a mass complaints about built to last which I still have not use yet coming or maybe vigil, anyone tried new vigil? getting your exhaust perks to use only every 28 seconds now is crazy.
I haven't ran vigil in a long time.
its beautiful and great for countering expose perks tricky daddy star struck/make your choice, or totally to get your exhaust perks back, I think it stacks too, I will test it with a custom SWF, if it does my god just imagine everyone sprint bursting endless , they would then have to nerf it to let it be like prove thyself/leader to not let it stack since those perks hits everyone on the team and is a good counter for slow me down gen perks.
What's wrong with more playstyles and perks that can be used now? You guys complain too much LOL
I ain't complaining. anything to shake up the meta right?
Throw on a tool box with added charges and streetwise and old Built, that’s a fast last gen. With buff, it’s two or three gens.
oh, you’ve added bond with Prove Thyself? You’ve busted those gens cherry’s like Don Juan on prom night.
I do not think anyone is complaining?
Also yeah franklins xD, that is why am still the wierdo that use self care over medikits and flash bang over flash lights, franks can drop the bang but it wont dont have duration so just simply pick it up xD
Streamers are...but we got Vigil, Built To Last, and Boons for Survivors getting played to modify the meta, and killers got their Plaything Hex and Lethal Pursuer to spice up their builds. I see people like SpookyLoops crying about Boons already LOL the guy has no problem playing the game but god forbid BHVR adjusts some perks and adds a few to mix up the meta. Jeesh whack community he is a fog whisperer too!
I don't run them but Vigil and Built to Last are fun. ;)
Yeah BTL is extremely strong. You can pop gens crazy fast and being in a 3 gen is essentially impossible if you use it correctly.