El Gigante
El Gigante should be in Dead by Daylight
El Gigante should be in Dead by Daylight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's one big dude.
Meh.
If we are doing RE again, the Birkin tyrant would be a much cooler choice. I'd love to see the 'mutation' thing go much further than it does with Nemesis.
No giant grey Shrek is the only option
Well, it would be a rather different direction for Dead By Daylight...
Sting as survivor?
Me?
El Gigante
Is this you?
Maybe
Yeah, I know. Just me joshing with you.
Am I the only one who thought of Andre the Giant when they read this thread title for some reason?
Man, I loved The Princess Bride.
A skin of birkin mutation before bevoming the worm thing .... I would be like Pepegacredit meme.