Thank you BHVR! Best decision ever!
Thank you for not forcing into specific role. I'm super happy that BHVR added rift challenges that can be done by either. Makes me so much happier about rift challenges! We spend too much time complaining on this forum, but this is one of those things where we should be praising.

Comments
Agreed- the Halloween tome deserves some serious credit as well for the way it handles earning cosmetics quicker with their associated character, but still possible with other characters should you not want to play the associated character for whatever reason. It's not as good as the split-role challenges, but it's another thing to mention.
Agreed with everything brought up in this thread - I'm really liking the new survivor-or-killer challenges and I'm grateful that the cosmetics have a back path that takes longer but doesn't require the new survivor. Granted, the back path isn't new, but it's still something I like to see.
We need more please
yes!! 👍🏽👏
I mean I like it too but it’s just one challenge.
Also it’s not a bad thing to motivate people to play both roles.
Yes I like this, more challenges like these
"Also it’s not a bad thing to motivate people to play both roles." - No. I don't want to waste my time playing role that I don't enjoy. I decide what's entertaining to me and no one else.
And it still gives you Rift credit towards the current Tome. Bonus rift points. Kudos to the devs on this.
Good flexible option for those who prefer playing one side over the other, or are at least in the mood to do so at the time.
Positive change, great job - thanks!
It also helps when there is a long queue for one side.
And yet if you want to complete all the challenges you have to play both sides. Deal with it.